10 Beautiful Bedrooms
Bedrooms are a safe haven in the home and should reflect your personal style. Here are 10 of my favourite bedrooms at the moment. They all vary in style so there’s something for everyone, enjoy!
1. Simple, elegant and perfectly balanced. I especially love the coffered ceiling and the curtain recess for that modern look.
2. Dramatic lighting and gorgeous wardrobes, what more do you need!
3. Classic elements like wall panelling make all the difference when creating a beautiful bedroom.
4. Combining contemporary elements to create a modern twist on this classic decor make for a beautiful room.
5. Fluted low level headboard creates real drama especially with the offset pendant lights. Love that the headboard fabric matches the bed base.
6. Low wooden bed with simplistic styling. The timber panelled headboard is set back with minimal detailing. Pendant lights hang low either side of the bed, making the ceiling look higher. Great idea for rooms with low ceilings.
7. Using indoor plants as decoration has been around for centuries. We should use more plants and natural materials for a more homely feel.
8. Four poster beds don't have to look old fashioned. Check out this polished brass bed frame for a contemporary look.
9. A splash of colour makes a huge impact, teamed with plants and a huge area rug. Feature walls no longer have to be cliché.
10. Coordinating fabrics make for tasteful and elegant interiors. Look at the whole palette together when selecting fabrics and finishes. Love this four poster bed with the padded headboard.